Electricity Data Summary
- Day-Ahead Aggregated Generation (B1430) - 14.1c
- Day-Ahead Generation Forecasts for Wind and Solar (B1440) - 14.1d
- 2-52 Week Ahead Output Usable
- Peak Wind Generation Forecast
- Wind Forecast Out-turn
- 1-5 Year Ahead Output Usable
- Installed Generation Capacity Aggregated (B1410) - 14.1a
- Installed Generation Capacity Per Unit (B1420) - 14.1b
- Actual Generation Output Per Generation Unit (B1610) - 16.1a
- Actual Aggregated Generation Per Type (B1620) - 16.1b
- Daily Energy Transmitted
- Generation By Fuel Type
- Average Half Hourly Interconnector Flows
- Actual Or Estimated Wind And Solar Power Generation (B1630) - 16.1c
- Large Combustion Plant Directive
- GENERATION FORECASTS
BALANCING MECHANISM DATA
- NON BM Instructed Volumes
- Amount Of Balancing Reserves Under Contract (B1720) - 17.1b
- Prices Of Procured Balancing Reserves (B1730) - 17.1c
- Accepted Aggregated Offers (B1740) - 17.1d
- Activated Balancing Energy (B1750) - 17.1e
- Prices Of Activated Balancing Energy (B1760) - 17.1f
- Aggregated Imbalance Volumes (B1780) - 17.1h
- Financial Expenses And Income For Balancing (B1790) -17.1i
- Rules Of Balancing (B1710) - 17.1a
- BALANCING MECHANISM DATA
Welcome to the Balancing Mechanism Reporting System (BMRS)
This BMRS website provides near real time and historic data about the Balancing Mechanism which is used by the National Grid (System Operator) as a means of balancing power flows on to and off the electricity Transmission System in Great Britain.
From 16 December 2014, the BMRS website will publish Transparency Regulation data received from National Grid (P295) and data received from participants (submitted via National Grid or the ELEXON Portal) relating to Regulation on Wholesale Energy Markets Integrity and Transparency (REMIT) data (P291).
If you have any questions relating to this change, the site's main Help page has a 'What's New ...?' section that describes the change more fully and provides further information. For any other enquiries or feedback, please contact us as described on the Contact Us page.
ELEXON Ltd is the Balancing and Settlement Code Company (BSCCo) defined and created by the Balancing and Settlement Code (BSC and also known as the Code). ELEXON Ltd procures, manages and operates services and systems, which enable imbalance settlement of the wholesale electricity market and retail competition in electricity supply.
The BSCCo (ELEXON Ltd) supports the BSC Panel, which oversees the operation of the trading arrangements and modifications to the trading rules. ELEXON Ltd publishes on its website additional information which is relevant to the process of Imbalance Settlement. To access this information please click here.
For any media enquiries, please contact ELEXON'S Communication Content Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Intellectual Property Rights in the data and information on this BMRA Website ("data") are owned pursuant to and in accordance with the terms of the Balancing and Settlement Code ("BSC"). The data shall not be used or reproduced except with the prior written consent of the owner of such data. For the avoidance of doubt, all Intellectual Property Rights in all data shall be the property of and vest in ELEXON Limited and shall not be used or reproduced except with the prior written consent of ELEXON Limited. ELEXON Limited does not and shall not be deemed to warrant or guarantee or make any representation (in each case, whether expressly or impliedly) as to the title, completeness, accuracy, reliability, freeness from error, method of preparation, merchantability or fitness for the purpose or for any particular purpose (whether or not any such purpose has been notified to ELEXON Limited) of the data nor as to the availability or continued availability of the BMRA Website (or any part thereof) or that access to it will be uninterrupted. Users of the BMRA Website shall in addition accept that the data is indicative data only. Users of this site interested in exploiting or modifying any data herein must contact ELEXON Limited via the BSC Service Desk at BSCServiceDesk@cgi.com.
ELEXON Limited, Registered office 4th floor, 350 Euston Road London NW1 3AW, Registered No. 3782949 Registered in England and Wales